Theatre du Mississippi is proud to announce the cast list for their fall production of “The Bootleg Blues” by Winona’s Kathleen Peterson.
- Carew Halleck will be playing World War I vet and speakeasy owner, ‘Sam Zaborowski.’
- Beth Halleck will be playing ‘Lucille Mitchell,’ a biology professor at Winona Teacher’s College.
- Drew Melius will be ‘Mattie Hanson,’ a waitress at Sam’s speakeasy.
- Jeffrey Lueck will be playing ‘Herbert Steiner,’ a janitor at Winona Teacher’s College.
- Brady Beckman will be playing ‘Frank Noeske,’ a frat boy from the college.
- The speakeasy singer, ‘Maybelle Schraps,’ is performed by Anna Miller, and Maybelle’s brother, the pianist, is Trevor Dupey.
- Scenic Design is by Megan Morey, Costume Design by Emily Kurash, Lighting Design by Peggy Sannerud.
The production is being directed by Daniel Munson.