Music, Stories, Film Shorts and More!
Saturday, October 27th, at 7:00pm.
First Congregational Church of Winona, UCC
161 W Broadway St.-Johnson St. Canopied Entrance
Admission by free will donation ($10 Suggested)
Costumes encouraged. Doors open at 6:30.
Live and haunting chamber music starting at 6:45.
Handicap accessible at the canopy on Johnson Street.
Proceeds will go to supporting Theatre du Mississippi
Presented by TdM and Café Congo
Jack O’ Lantern Contest
Bring a carved pumpkin…you could win “best in glow!”
Jack O’ Lantern Contest Rules:
1) Carved pumpkins must be dropped off at Cafe Congo between 5:00 and 6:00 pm in order to be part of the contest.
2) Name and phone # must be written in magic marker on the outside bottom of the pumpkin.
3) Flameless candles inside are not required but are welcome to help decorate the hall.
4) Prizes awarded. Must be present to win. Awards announced at the end of the show.
5) Entrants must take their entry with them at the end of the event; those not taken will be discarded.